Anti-Aging Foods You Should EatNavneet kaur
By following healthy eating habits, smarter food choices, adopting a healthy lifestyle and staying active can help slow your aging process and prevent diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, osteoporosis and heart disease.
The best anti-aging foods include antioxidants rich fruits and vegetables, lean protein and healthy fats. These help you look younger than your age, keep skin healthy & radiant, hairs shiny and body active.
Here is the list of some anti aging foods:
- Avocados: Have powerful anti aging properties. They help reduce skin spots as well as boost collagen to prevent aging. It contains lots of essential nutrients such as fibre, folic acid, Vitamin E, iron and calcium. It boosts body’s ability, support build healthy immune system and helps to maintain body weight.
- Blueberries: A powerhouse of antioxidants which helps in repairing skin damage, slow wrinkling, reduce facial scars and is a natural SPF to protect skin form sun rays.
- Tomatoes: Lycopene the most important antioxidant founds in tomatoes helps to prevent skin from acne, sunburns, cure dull skin, treat acne cellular damage and skin inflammation.
- Green leafy Vegetables: Leafy vegetables are packed with beta carotene, vitamin E, C, A, potassium and iron. Thus help in preventing premature aging and protect skin against free radicals.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are a perfect example of age fighting food and full of omega 3 fatty acids which improves skin and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Salmon: A key factor in premature aging. Rich in lean protein, omega 3 fatty acids which support healthy heart as well as improve skin texture and hairs, smoothness and help to reduce excessive inflammation.
- Olive Oil: Contains protein, essential vitamins and minerals. It provides moisture to skin and hairs prevent elasticity of skin and reduce appearance of wrinkles.