Common Signs of Depression?Pragya Raiwal
Being unhappy isn’t the same thing as depressed but when emotions such as sadness and hopelessness don’t go away for a long time, you may possibly have Depression.
Signs of depression are bad enough to interfere in your work life, family life and social life. Chances are signs of depression are not detectable in early times and people usually don’t except themselves having issues such as this.
Signs of depression
Some common signs of depression:
- Persistent feeling of hopelessness and helplessness.
- Loss of interest.
- Nervousness, restlessness, or feeling tense.
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread.
- A Strong feeling of guilty and criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
- Feeling of anxiety and worried
- Intolerant to other and irritability all the time
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Suicidal thought or harming your self
- Rapid heart rate
- Rapid breathing
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Sleep changes either insomnia or oversleeping
- Weight changes rapid weight loss or weight gain
- Unexplained pain and aches
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Loss of energy
- Low sex drive
- Difficulty in work
- Avoid talking to friends
- Not involving in social activities
- Neglecting hobbies and interest
- Avoid going outside
At Detox, we have a team of expert psychologist who can help you. Also, we ensure complete confidentiality of client information and take consultant-customer very seriously.