Which is Better? Walking on a Treadmill Vs Outdoor WalkPragya Raiwal
Most of us confuse between walking on treadmill or ground, it may seem same, but the way you walk on a treadmill is different from the way you walk on the ground. The other differences between these two depend on subjective and personal preferences and can vary according to what motivates you and what you enjoy and where you live.
When you walk outside
Walking outside on the ground is a simple workout. Here are some benefits of walking outside:
- It’s convenient and affordable way of workout
- It involves more leg muscle.
- You enjoy the nature like fresh air, greenery.
- You can use different It helps you to combine proprioception process (the neural-muscular response to outside stimuli), keeping the brain engaged in the workout.
- You can change your step and stride according to your comfort.
- A brisk, 30-minute walk is an excellent way to improve cardiovascular fitness.
When you walk on treadmill
Having access to a treadmill, either at home or at a fitness club, both have Following benefits of treadmill
- Having a treadmill at home can make you more motivated to exercise regularly
- You can entertain yourself by watching tv while walking on the treadmill.
- You can walk in the air-conditioned room and avoid dust and heat.
- You can monitor your heart rate, pulse rate and calories on the treadmill.
- You can set your goal and track your progress on the treadmill.
- The treadmill also very useful and safer in different weathers and light.
- You can use the restroom whenever you want and don’t need to carry drinking water while you are doing the workout.
- The treadmill is a good choice who injured, don’t want to walk on the uneven surface or don’t want engaged sensory receptors.