TIPS TO DEAL WITH POST WORKOUT PAINadmin
A vigorous workout or begging of workout routine leads to pain and muscle soreness. Fitness-related muscle soreness can include pain, swelling, weakness, stiffness, and sensitivity to touch.
Why does it hurt after work out?
Post workout pain because of the microscopic tearing of inflexible muscle fibre. The intensity of the tearing of the muscle and soreness depends on how much they have been pushed during your initial workout session.
- Icing: Icing on a sore area can help bring down unnecessary swelling and reduce pain to preserve muscle for your next training.
- Massage: Indulge some self-massage on sore muscle Like foam rolling. massage helps break up scar tissue and reduce stiffness associated with muscle repair.
- Sleep: sleep is most important aspect of recovery.it will help in muscle recovery. Most average people require 7-8hrs sleep per night.
- Stretching: Stretching exercise is very helpful to reduce stiffness and pain
- Mild exercise: Do some low-intensity aerobic exercise eg slow walk, cycling.
- Keep continuing workout with proper guidance.
- Protein diet: Protein is an essential nutrient needed in the body for the growth, maintenance and repair of muscle and body tissues.
- Drink lots of water because Exercising while dehydrated can cause greater damage to muscles and reduce the body’s ability to repair itself.
- Use Tropical creams or spray.
- If pain sustain more than 1-2 days consult with the expert.