Tomato: A miracle for skin
Want to make your skin super glowing? Want to try something natural which will stay last. I have a miracle food for you- tomato. The red color of tomatoes reminds us the natural blush for the skin. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, vitamin-A, vitamin-C, vitamin-K and B complex which are good for healthy glowing skin. They also contain mineral like copper, potassium, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, vitamin E and phosphorus in a significant amount to give you a healthy blushing skin.
Skin benefits of tomatoes:
- Vitamin A in tomatoes, help you keep good eye vision and decreases the risk of night blindness, blurred vision.
- Vitamin c plays an important role in wound healing, fight acne and treating scars and rashes. It makes your skin glowing and shiny.
- Anti-oxidants property of tomatoes protect the skin from signs of aging. Drinking one glass of tomato juice every day will make your skin look younger and bright.
- Biotin, folate and vitamin E content of tomatoes helps in strengthening your hairs and reduces hair fall.
- Lycopene is a magical nutrient present in tomato which can remove wrinkles of your face & gives you a tight and bright skin.
Other health benefits of tomato:
- Lower the risk of cancer, it contains powerful anti-free radical agent for the body which fights with free radicals.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin K in tomatoes helps in blood clotting.
- Tomatoes contain coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid that helps you quit smoking and heals the damaged done to your body by smoking.
- Reduces the risk of kidney stone.
Ways to include tomato in your daily diet:
You can add tomatoes in your daily diet by various methods like:
- Eat raw as in salad
- Drink tomato juice
- Have tomato soup before dinner
- Add into curries and vegetables
- Add in sandwiches, rolls, pasta