Welcome Your 60s With More Joy!Pragya Raiwal
Golden years!!!! Senior citizen discounts, endless hours of enjoying with family, grandchildren’s, gardening at your farmhouse, watching your favorite TV-show and much more.
This decade of life is very special. The 60’s give you a big relief from hectic life in which you are stuck with paying bills, loans, and premiums to secure your future. Now it’s time to enjoy your life, each n every moment of it.
Staying healthy in the 60’s isn’t a rocket science. Even if you had some unhealthy habits throughout your lifetime, it’s never too late to begin activities that will enhance your health and well-being now and in the years ahead. Start taking care of yourself. Following are some amazing tips for every one of you:
“Every day is a gift” Instead of worrying you can focus on various things:
- Start your day with expressing your gratitude in meditation.
- Make your breakfast- special moment of a day.
- Prepare a to-do list which can help you start your second career.
- Strengthen your relationship with your spouse and your loved ones.
Regular physical activity helps prevent various problems of aging and also improves energy level of the body. Following are some ways in which you can maintain physical fitness in 6o’s:
- Regular Walk
- Static Bicycling
- various strengthening exercise
A balanced diet always helps you stay healthy. Here are some tips to what to eat and how to keep healthy as you get older:
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eating foods containing fiber would be good for digestion. Constipation tends to become a more common problem as you get older, but fiber-rich foods can help prevent constipation and other digestive problems.
- Eating calcium-rich foods can help you avoid osteoporosis.
- Prevent too much salty food. It raises your blood pressure
Know Your Warning Signals
Warning signs of various diseases like type 2 diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, high cholesterol level, heart diseases should be considered seriously and you should always go for proper health checkup from time to time in case of any discomfort prevailing more than 2 days.
Your health holds importance to us. In case of guidance on any issue you are facing, please get in touch with us for a free consultation or call at 0124-4646291